Harper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jasper

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Dot!

Well, fatigue has completely taken over, which means I'm lagging a bit on blogging.

Jon and I went to the doctor last Thursday and got to meet Dr. White. He's super friendly and made us both feel very comfortable. And- added bonus - he's also Jon's niece Michele's OB. She's loved him, so it was just great confirmation for us that we just so happened to wind up with the same doctor.

Anyway - he moved my due date back to May 8th. He did an ultrasound and we got to see the little Dot on the screen. And it is actually a DOT. So I'm pretty sure that's officially the baby's nickname. I need to scan the shot and draw a really big arrow to the tiny little dot for all to see. :)

I've been sleeping much better since we visited Dr. White, but I am feeling terribly fatigued all day long. I was also having awful indigestion, but this week it seems to have gotten better. Weird!

We did take my rings to get resized and it turns out they were originally sized a 6 1/2!!!!!! I don't think I've ever been a 6 1/2 ring size in my life! So needless to say they are sending them in to the original vendor for inspection and for sizing. Even the jeweler we took them to can't believe they were so small. I feel much better knowing I wasn't retaining water like crazy or had gained 50 pounds in my finger alone. I'll have them back in a couple weeks.

We've gotten a few really sweet gifts already. Wendy's gift made me cry like a baby of course. And even our next door neighbors gave us a little card. So kind.

No comments: